Enrolments are now open for Waitemata DHB staff for the Quality Improvement Workshop: Series 6.
- Workshops are held on Tuesdays 3-4pm from 30 April to 25 June 2019
- Project presentations are held a month after the final workshop session
- The Quality Improvement Workshop is project-based learning that takes participants through the life cycle of a quality improvement project
- Participants must have an improvement project to apply the skills and tools taught during the sessions
- Each team will be assigned an experienced improvement coach
- Participants are asked to attend in multi-disciplinary teams of 2 or more
To register please log into the KoAwatea LEARN (external link) , go to courses under Awhina Waitemata DHB, Professional Skills then select i3 Quality Improvement Workshop.
For more information about the workshops pleasecontact Barbara Corning-Davis
- Date & time:
- Kawakawa Room